What is a Process Crane?
Process cranes, especially used in heavy industry facilities such as iron and steel or in the energy sector, can be produced with high FEM class, 500 tons and above heavy-duty, semi-automatic or fully automatic options according to the production process of our customers.
Process Cranes Turkey
Process cranes are designed in accordance with FEM, DIN and TSE / EN norms, with high quality equipment, in accordance with the requirements of the user. Process cranes are designed and produced in the most appropriate way to the type of material that the customers want to lift, the way of lifting, the physical dimensions of the area and their operational needs.
Intensively used in heavy working conditions, high ambient temperatures and high speeds, process cranes offer a high level of safety, functionality, flexibility and performance.
Grab, polyp, spreader or magnet are used in process cranes. Ladle cranes, charging cranes, precast carrier cranes, scrap cranes, ground cranes, telescopic cranes, tundish cranes are in our product portfolio.
Ex-proof type lifting groups used in environments with flammable and explosive materials are also supplied.
Process Crane Features
The high quality process crane we produce creates a great impact on industrial efficiency with the performance it provides. Our customers choose our process cranes to meet requirements such as efficient storage and just-in-time delivery, demanding loads, high or fluctuating ambient temperatures .
- Production in accordance with FEM, DIN and TSE / EN norms
- High suitability for intense working conditions
- Use of scoops, polyps, spreaders or magnets
- Efficient use at high speeds and high ambient temperatures
- Features of use in areas where flammable, dangerous and explosive materials are present
- Suitable for heavy-duty type of 500 tons and above
- Smooth and soft material handling.
How is a Process Crane Made?
FEM/ISO values are determined in line with the working conditions of the enterprise requesting the process crane, and the designs are manufactured according to these parameters. As a result of user requests, project and measurement information and measurements made by Aşan Vinc expertise, the process crane is manufactured and assembled by the expert technical team.
How Does a Process Crane Work?
Since the process cranes are specially produced for our customers, the working principle of each process crane differs. It is designed and produced according to the facility to be used, the type of material, the way of lifting, the physical dimensions of the area and operational needs. It is possible to work in a semi-automatic and fully automatic manner integrated into the production line.
Process Crane Usage Areas
Process cranes, which are used intensively under heavy working conditions, high ambient temperatures and high speeds, are generally; It is used in areas such as heavy industry facilities, iron-steel sector, energy sector. Process cranes, one of Aşan Vinc's areas of expertise, are specially designed and manufactured for the projects of our customers by our experienced engineer staff.
Process Crane Prices, Cost Turkey
Process cranes prices differ in terms of the variety of lifting capacities. Axle clearance, lifting capacity and lifting height, temperature, speed, automation requirements, antisway, paint requirements and other customer requirements are the main features that determine process crane prices.
To find out the process crane cost Turkey, you can contact Aşan Vinc by clicking the "Get Offer", "Contact Us" or "Whatsapp" buttons on the homepage of our site or you can get information/offer from our sales unit by phone.
Process Cranes Transfer
After the process crane production stages are completed, the truck that will carry out the transfer is loaded. Loads exceeding 12 meters in length and 2.5 meters in width are transported by trucks with an extended trailer and/or lowbed type vehicles with a special road permit. It is lowered with the help of mobile cranes and hiyap cranes in the facility to be used.
Aşan Vinc's expert technical team places the process crane on the rails of the crane in the hall where it will be used. During this process, OHS measures are followed in detail by Aşan Crane and customer officials.
Process Crane Operating Instructions
- When using the cranes, it is checked whether there is anyone above. If the field of view is limited, work with an observer.
- A) Rope strength is checked. B-Loading should not be done above the capacity. C) Check the hook connection with the rope (work should be done with the deformed rope). D) It is checked whether the rope fits on the drum bearings. E) Load 5-10 cm. It is kept by removing it. It is monitored whether the brakes hold or not.
- By running the crane idling, it is monitored for normal operation.
- While pressing the lift button, the lower button should not be pressed.
- While the cat is pressing the right button, the left button should not be pressed.
- While the bridge is moving forward, the reverse button should not be pressed.
- Crane hook; Care should be taken to ensure that the load to be lifted is exactly in the middle.
- After opening and using the emergency stop button (red button),it should be pressed and closed when finished.
- The cranes must not be knocked against each other. Care should be taken that the lifting roller does not hit its own drum while lifting the material with the crane (it will be visually checked)
- In case of any malfunction, the operator should never intervene. Notify the electrical or maintenance group immediately.
- Loads should be lifted and lowered vertically. Loads should not be lifted by towing.
- It should be checked that the load to be lifted by the crane is completely free.
- While the load is being lifted or lowered, it must be ensured that no one is under it.
- People should not be transported by crane. No other persons should be allowed to enter the work area.
- Maximum care and attention should be paid to the balanced lifting of the loads, necessary precautions should be taken to prevent the slings from slipping off the hook (work should not be done without a safety catch on the hook).
- Loads that cannot be lifted with a sling must be lifted with the help of special baskets or special hooks.
- The crane should not be moved without the instruction and sign of the person responsible for the transport, assembly and disassembly carried out with the crane vehicle.
- Loads of unknown weight should not be loaded or lifted.
- During the lifting of the load, it should be checked that the lifting hook will move vertically in all directions, and excessive movement to the sides should not be allowed.
- A) The crane should not be left while the load is hanging on the hook. B) The lifted load should not be suspended for a long time.
- In windy weather, work should not be done if the wind speed is more than 30 km/h.
- Personal protective equipment (hard hat, gloves, boots, steel-toed shoes, overalls, etc.) should be used in all work.
- While working with the crane, the light signal and warning sound system must be in working condition.
- No one except the operator should operate the crane.
- It should be noted that the periodic maintenance and control works are carried out within the period.
- It should be ensured that the rope is in oily condition in dust-free environments.
- In the event of a crane malfunction, those who will repair or maintain it should get a hot permit, read the instructions for working at height, and take all the necessary precautions in these instructions.
- The protective equipment of the machines should never be removed.
- In any emergency, the nearest supervisor should be notified.