Jib cranes are mechanical devices used to lift, move and lower loads. They are widely used in construction, port, mining, storage facilities and other industrial fields.
Jib cranes are produced as single speed, double speed or step speed with rope or chain hoist groups, with domestic and imported equipment, in accordance with FEM and DIN norms between 0.5 tons and 20 tons as standard.
The jib crane, which can be used in open or closed areas where height and space are limited, has a rotation angle of up to 360°. It can be produced with electric or manual rotation upon customer request. Jib cranes are frequently preferred as an economical solution.
Our jib cranes are controlled by pendant buttons as standard. According to the demand of the companies, it can be produced with remote control. According to the conditions of the working environment, our column type or suspension / wall type jib cranes are frequently preferred.
Jib cranes are cranes that can be moved at the desired angle, used in areas where a ceiling crane cannot be built, especially in manufacturing halls for loading and unloading applications.
Transcendent Crane; Apart from standard capacity jib crane manufacturing, it also offers economical solutions in automated, special manufacturing and process type jib crane applications with special capacity.
Jib crane construction starts with the drawings to be made in line with the project, dimensions and user demands of the facility or area where the crane will be used.
Jib cranes and steel construction bridges are designed and manufactured to have a deflection rate of L/300 .
FEM/ISO values are determined in line with the working conditions of the enterprise requesting jib cranes, and the designs are manufactured accordingly. As a result of user demands, project and measurement information, and measurements made by Aşan Vinc expertise, the jib crane is manufactured and assembled by our expert team.
Manual jib cranes; It consists of chassis, rope, capstan, base bearing and slewing arm. Automatic jib cranes; It consists of chassis, rope, drive group, base bearing and lifting machine.
With the help of manual or automatic jib cranes, the load is lifted from the point where it is located, brought to the point where the jib crane is located and transported to the desired point. Jib cranes have forward/backward movement and angular movement.
Jib crane design, project, production and after-sales services belong to our company. They are usually placed at the points where the loads are located. It is produced manually and automatically according to the working principle. It is designed and manufactured according to the desired load carrying capacity and arm span. The jib crane is mounted on the floor together with the base bed.
Installing a jib crane typically involves several steps. Here's a general outline of the process:
1. Assess the requirements: Determine the lifting capacity, reach, and height needed for your jib crane. Consider factors such as the type of load, available space, and any specific requirements.
2. Engage professionals: It's important to involve professionals such as structural engineers or Asan Cranes. They can assess the site, provide expert advice, and design a jib crane system that meets your needs.
3. Obtain necessary permits: Check local regulations and obtain any required permits or approvals for the jib crane installation. Compliance with safety standards and building codes is essential.
4. Prepare the site: Clear the area where the jib crane will be installed, ensuring there's sufficient space for its movement and operation. Verify that the floor or foundation is capable of supporting the crane's weight.
5. Install supporting structure: If your jib crane requires a freestanding support structure, follow the manufacturer's instructions to erect the supporting column or mast. Ensure proper alignment and secure the structure according to engineering specifications. Alternatively, if you're attaching the jib crane to an existing structure, ensure it is structurally sound and capable of supporting the crane.
6. Assemble the crane: Follow the manufacturer's instructions to assemble the jib crane components. This typically involves attaching the jib arm, slewing mechanism, hoist, and other relevant parts. Use appropriate tools and equipment to ensure proper installation.
7. Electrical and mechanical connections: Connect the electrical wiring and controls required for the jib crane's operation. Coordinate with qualified electricians to ensure safe electrical connections. Install any mechanical components needed for functionality, such as limit switches or safety devices.
8. Perform load testing and inspections: Once the jib crane is assembled, conduct load testing to ensure it operates smoothly and safely. Perform thorough inspections to check for any defects or issues that need to be addressed before the crane is put into service.
9. Training and certification: Train personnel who will operate the jib crane, ensuring they understand its controls, safety features, and operating procedures. Obtain any required certifications or licenses for crane operators, if applicable.
It's important to note that installing a jib crane is a complex task that requires expertise and adherence to safety standards. Therefore, it's recommended to consult with professionals or jib crane manufacturers who can guide you through the installation process based on your specific requirements.
Designed for a seamless user experience, the jib crane is versatile and durable and is built to serve almost any workstation. Basically, jib cranes are divided into three;
The lifting unit of the column jib cranes carries out the transport operations by moving forward and backward on the main arm and at the same time by turning to the right and left, and can operate in two different speed modes.
Generally used is the normal speed mode and is suitable for use for most applications. Alternatively, it can operate in slow mode for precise lifting and handling operations. Column jib cranes; ;It is widely used in mechanical production workshops, product assembly line, warehouse and cargo areas. It can be controlled by manual control or remote control.
Wall crane is also called by different names such as wall jib. These are cranes that perform lifting and carrying with 180° rotation angle after being mounted on a column, pole or wall. It is generally used in factories, ports, customs, workshops, assembly maintenance facilities.
The wall mounted jib crane can also be used with other equipment such as chain hoist, rope hoist. Thus, it can be made more functional. Wall-mounted jib cranes save space, thanks to their use in narrow spaces. It is also used as an aid to large lifting equipment.
Wall-mounted jib cranes can be specially produced by Aşan Vinc, taking into account the needs of the customers and the characteristics of the area in which they will be used, and they can be enriched with various equipment. There are rope hoists and chain hoists options for jib cranes.
Jib cranes, arm length, lifting capacity, rotation angle, speed and rotation type (motorized, manual) are the main features that determine the prices of jib cranes. To find out the price of jib cranes, you can contact Aşan Vinç by clicking the "Get Offer", "Contact Us" or "Whatsapp" buttons on the homepage of our site or you can get information/offer from our sales unit by phone.
The jib crane can be used in many areas where space is limited, with its rotation angle of up to 360°. Jib cranes are used to lift equipment such as submersible pumps, submersible mixers and basket screens in textile manufacturing, construction, building material manufacturing, marble manufacturing, steelmaking, machinery manufacturing, warehousing operations.
After the production stages of the jib cranes are completed, the truck that will carry out the transfer is loaded. Loads exceeding 12 meters in length and 2.5 meters in width are transported by trucks with an extended trailer and/or lowbed type vehicles with a special road permit.
It is lowered with the help of mobile cranes and hiyap cranes in the facility to be used. Aşan Vinc's expert technical team places the crane in the area where the jib crane will be used. During this process, OHS measures are followed in detail by Aşan Crane and customer officials.
Checks to be made before use;
Monitor the normal operation of the jib crane by idling;